Pages

Friday, August 4, 2017

Sail Away with Lisa

Hi and welcome everyone! Lisa from The Relativity of Paper and today I'm sharing a fun pirate themed card with you. My first thought was this would be a great hand-delivered invitation for a small pirate themed birthday party.
Again, I let my paper inspire me with this. The Double Diamond card from the JGW Welcome to BOO-Ville is so much fun and worked perfectly with the SDS Pirate Ship


Here's the card opened up and you can see how this would be a lot of fun for that pirate themed party with a treasure hunt. 


You can find all the details on my blog, The Relativity of Paper.

As always, thanks for joining us! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Where was this when I held a Pirate Birthday Party for my youngest son.....in 2013???? Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is absolutely wonderful! I love how you used that double diamond fold card base from the Halloween set and made it completely your own. The papers you used couldn't have been more perfect!

    ReplyDelete