Pages

Friday, August 25, 2017

Witchie Woman ~ with Cyndy G

Hello crafty friends.  Today I am sharing a project from SVG Attic - JGW 3D Witch.  This project takes a some time a patience to put together but the finished project is well worth the effort!


Isn't she adorable.  Her skirt panels are stitched together with some embroidery floss.  The paper is some K&Company that I had and the accent panels are Graphic 45, Halloween in Wonderland.


Her hair is made out of Trendy Twine - Limeade.  I made her hair according to the directions except I used Mod Podge instead of starch and I loosened the curls.  To make her bangs I ran three strands of twine across the front of the hat.  I glued the hair around the inside edge of the hat rather than her head then attached the hat.  


I added a bat to the center of her bow.  I also decided to not add the wings to my witch.  

Thank you for stopping by.

New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!


Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G.

2 comments: