Pages

Friday, August 18, 2017

Pantry Party Gifts with Lisa


Hi and welcome, everyone. Lisa from The Relativity of Paper with you today and I'm sharing three fun gifts for a Pantry Party. Have you ever been to a Pantry Party? Pantry Parties can be a lot of fun and it's a great idea for anyone who is buying a new home, especially, young couples. 

Let's start with the CG Under the Sea box, just by changing the papers you can use this box for any occasion. I'm using it as a recipe box. One of the papers I'm using has recipe cards on it and they are a perfect for this box.The gift bag is the perfect size for a gift card, the card is so much fun and gorgeous. The bag and card are from the brand new JGW Apple Dandy Kit. Instead of adding the apples I used stickers from the Carta Bella Homemade with Love Paper Kit. I'm loving paper kits lately. All three projects are super simple to create and can be used for any occasion.



As always, thanks for joining us! 


2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely adorable!! I love how you combined sets and made them with a new theme.

    ReplyDelete