Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Celebrating All Year Long- with Melissa

Lamp posts aren't just for decorating in the winter months when they look adorable with snow caps and big red bows, they are there all year long and need love and decor for all seasons.  This summery lamp post decor was inspired over the recent holiday weekend.  I used the lamp post kit from the Winter Wishes kit, and added some all American embellishments.  The kit was quick and easy to make, and something about a 3D paper project I can put a "candle" in, makes me smile!


I hope you enjoyed today's inspiration!  Happy Crafting!  ~Melissa

3 comments:

  1. Melissa, this is so darn cute! I love a summer lamp post, all decked out for the patriotic holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Melissa! Very summery and festive!

    ReplyDelete