Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Congrats, Grad

Hello, crafty friends.  Julie Odil here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers.  It is definitely graduation time! I had two parties this past weekend and many more in the upcoming weeks.  One thing about living in a small town,  we always get invited to many graduation parties.  So, I've been making cards.
  I used one of several great Graduation files to make this card:


This card is part of the SVG Attic "Hats Off" Collection. The card has many layers, and it is a 5x7 card.  It has plenty of room for a message, or in this case, for lots of signatures.  One of the employees in the nursing home where I work graduated from college and I had all the residents sign this card for her.  She loved it!
Papers on this card are by Echo Park.
SVG Attic  is having an "Anything Goes" challenge this month.  Use any SVG Attic file, and enter the challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card, Julie! I really like the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete