Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Floral Grandma Card with Beth

Mother's Day is on Sunday and I made this special card for my husband's Grandma.  She is such a wonderful and giving lady!  I consider her my Grandma too :)
I used the Blooming Card Kit from SVG Attic to make this.  I made the flowers in the colors that she had for her wedding 57 years ago!  I inked all the edges of the die cuts with tan and brown chalk.  Plus I added dimension to the petaled flowers by gently bending the edges of the petals up.  You can see that better in the picture below.
I created the Grandma sentiment in my cutting software and finished the card off by adding brads to the sentiment banner and neutral colored sequins for a little shine.

If you make any project using SVG Attic files, don't forget to link it up to our May Anything Goes Contest!  There are awesome prizes up for grabs!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!
Beth
Beth's Beauties

2 comments: