Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Week

Around these parts this week is Teacher Appreciation Week, and about a bazillion other things going on too!  I know all of you with school aged kids can relate, it's just a busy time of year...  I wanted to make a card for my son's teacher and I knew I wanted it clean and simple.  I feel like that suits his teacher the best.  I love the chevron background in the Vintage Nation kit, and new it would give some texture to the card without being too busy or frilly.  Best of all?  I was able to whip this up quickly!  Sometimes that alone is just as important as being able to craft something for someone special.


Don't forget about the Anything Goes Challenge!  You should join us, who couldn't use to won some more SVGAttic files!? :)

Happy Crafting!
Melissa

2 comments: