Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

Picnic in the Park

It's nearly summer and that means it's time for picnics. 

 I'm getting started a little early with my picnic.






I love this project and I hope you do too.

I used Perfect Picnic and Aged to Perfection for the cheese wedges.

I used enamel dots made by a friend who melted perler beads. 
 I just love the 2 color dots. 
 The basket, the fruit wedges, the cheese wedges and the wine bottle are all gift boxes.  They all open to house sweet treats or gift cards.

The basket is so cleverly designed and was fun to make.  I will definitely be making another.

Thank you for stopping by !!

Have a fabulously crafty day ♥

13 comments:

  1. this makes me want to run out and have a picnic ! Great job Courtney ! Love Love Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Debbie. Let's do lunch soon ♥

      Delete
  2. Courtney, your projects never cease to amaze me! I love seeing this whole set made and it really makes me want to get outside and have a picnic! Great job on everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth. This set was so fun to make and photograph. You are just the best. SVG Attic is so fortunate to have you. ♥

      Delete
  3. Love all your projects Courtney!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this file.... thanks for sharing your amazing project, Courtney! You set the bar pretty high with this one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jill. It was very enjoyable to make. ♥

      Delete
  5. This is so so cute Courtney, when will it be available for purchase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carmen. Thank you so much. It's available to purchase now. This is actually two sets.

      Perfect Picnic ~ http://www.svgattic.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=125_86&products_id=277

      and

      Ages to Perfection (cheese wedges) http://www.svgattic.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=125_86&products_id=279

      Thank you so very much

      Delete
  6. This is wonderful, Courtney, and I love how you photographed it! 54degrees and windy here today, so no picnic for me, but hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie ♥ we are enjoying a bit of wonderful Texas weather before the scorching summer sets in.

      Delete