Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

Peony Gift Bag with Beth

This is Beth from Beth's Beauties, and today I am sharing this beautiful gift bag that I made using files from SVG Attic.  
 The bag itself is made using the Motherly Moments set, I just omitted the front window from the SVG before cutting it so I had a solid front on the bag.  The peony is from Day At The Races and I admit that every time I make this flower, I am amazed.  It is so gorgeous!  For the leaves, I used the greenery from the box in the G is for Gratitude set.  I inked the edges of the petals and leaves with brown chalk ink to define them.
 I added metallic sequins for a little bit of bling and finished it all off with a sentiment tag and tied that to the bag with some twine!
This gift bag fit a necklace gift box inside just perfectly.

Don't forget to enter our May Anything Goes Contest!  The deadline is May 31 at midnight.
See THIS blog post for all the details.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

2 comments: