Pages

Friday, October 16, 2015

Ghostly Globe with Lisa




Happy Friday! Lisa here, from the The Crafting Cave,  ready to share another Halloween 
project with you. I used the Snowglobe Box from JGW Snow Flurries
Collection and 3D Ghost from SDS Ghostly Graveyard
I think this is a really fun way to give a little Halloween 
gift! There's plenty of room in the box to put candy, tea lights, gift cards and more.
SVG Attic JGW Snow Globe and SDS Ghostly Graveyard
 I punched a small hole in the back arch to hang the ghost from.
SVG Attic JGW Snow Globe and SDS Ghostly Graveyard
 The box holds an 11oz bag of Reese's Mini Peanut Butter Cups perfectly.
Just to give you an idea how big it is. I measured the globe at 8in. tall and about 5.5in wide.
SVG Attic JGW Snow Globe and SDS Ghostly Graveyard
This would be a perfect gift for teachers and/or neighbors.
You can find all the details and supplies list on my blog, The Crafting Cave.
   Be sure to checkout all the fun Halloween Collections in the store. 

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you a weekend filled full of Boo-tiful Crafting!

5 comments: