Pages

Friday, October 23, 2015

Mourner's Hat ~ with Cyndy G.

Today I want to share with you my Mourner's Hat from the JGW Raven Quest Kit.  I have been wanting to get the hat made using my Graphic 45, Steampunk Spells paper.

Mourner's Hat

I love this hat and I love how it looks with this paper.  

Mourner's Hat


I did have to cut out the image of the lady and the title Steampunk Spells to get them to show the way I wanted on the hat.  I am very please with how everything came together.

Thank you for stopping by!

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G.

7 comments:

  1. This Mourner's hat file is such a fan favorite! I love your take on it. New and fresh. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful. You did a great job.~Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Fabulous hat!! Love this!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. g45 papers are always so cool and you made it even cooler!! :)

    ReplyDelete