Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

Halloween Cards by Tanya Hahn

Hello, Tanya from Crafting on Caffeine here today. I decided to do a couple of cards for you today. Hope you enjoy.  Both of these are from SDS Spooky Cards Collection, so much fun and so easy!
For my first card I did edit it a bit. I removed the cut out for the windows on the card base. I wanted to put a stamp of a skeleton looking out the window, looks so cute. I then added a banner. On the banner I did add a black sprinkle and then doodled a few (8) legs. hahaha



On my second card I cut the candy corn pattern out 2 times. One with the pattern paper and then 1 with white paper. I then took the candy corn layers and left the white tops alone. but then used my eBrush to do the orange and yellow layers. Turned out Exactly how I had it in my head! 


Also used:

Thanks for checking out my cards. Would love to see any you create. Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome cards! There are so many fun Halloween card files to choose from in the SVG Attic store! So much fun, so little time to make them all :) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya, your cards are adorable. I love your paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool cards Tanya! Love the fun colors you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Nice. Love the paper and the colors too.

    ReplyDelete