Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Spook-tacular Blog Hop

Welcome to the SVG Attic-Pink & Main Spook-tacular blog hop!  We are so excited to have you join us today!
At each stop of the hop we hope you will be inspired by the creativity of the design teams of SVG Attic and Pink & Main. You are sure to find many wonderful projects that will be at the top of your crafting lists!

This is the first stop in the hop.

Beth from Beth's Beauties here, and this is the project I created for this stop:
 I used the wheelbarrow, pumpkins and hay bale files from SVG Attic's Fall Harvest Favor Boxes set.  For the jack-o-lantern faces, I use the Pumpkin patch SVG Collection and resized them to fit on the side of my pumpkins.
 The stamp set I used from Pink & Main is called Punkin.  It is full of adorable sentiments and small images such as the Oct. 31st banner, the crow on the wheelbarrow and the "hey punkin' " on the sign.
 To embellish my project, I used buttons, brads and Trendy Twine.

Now how about some blog hop prizes??

$20 Gift Certificate to SVG Attic


 Winner's choice of 2 stamp sets from
 Pink & Main


What do you need to do to be eligible for these amazing prizes?
1.  Become a follower of each blog in the hop. 
2.  Leave some comment love at each stop.  You can do so until midnight on Sunday, October 4th to be eligible for the prizes.
3.  If you do both of the above, check back at the SVG Attic blog and/or the Pink & Main blog for the winners on Tuesday, October 6th.  

We would also love it if you would stop by the SVG Attic and Pink & Main Facebook pages and give us a "Like"!

Here is the complete blog hop lineup:
SVG Attic blog (you are here)
Cyndy (go here next!)
Pamela

I hope you have enjoyed this stop on our hop!  Be sure to head on over to the other stops for more Halloween inspiration.  Comment and become a follower to be eligible for the prizes!

P.S.  SVG Attic currently has all of their files on SALE!  Stop by their website at www.svgattic.com to purchase the SVG files used in this post at a great price.

59 comments:

  1. They look adorable. I love your ideas of resizing the jack o' faces to fit the boxes. Makes they so festive. And here's a new idea for me: hand cutting out around a stamped image. Why didn't I think of that before? Glad you shared and broadened my horizon once again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to see all of the fun projects on this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only recently started using svg's and I'm duper excited to see the possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the pumpkins. Would love to try something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the way your project turned out. So cute making them jack-o-lanterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This project is awesome! Amazing job and the stamp set really works perfectly with this project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with this...soooooooooooooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job - love your pumpkins with their faces and in such a cute wheelbarrow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the wheelbarrow and how you added pumpkins within it. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow... totally blew me away with the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute, love your papers and the embossing !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Starting my morning off with your fun blog hop and these cute 'punkins'! Love the whole punkin patch scene!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soooo Love this adorable pumpkin set Beth! What a way to make my day better! My furnice and stove both went out today and this just made me smile ! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG... LOVE these pumpkins!! EEEEKKK... now I have to go get this file!! Super love this project!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the hay bales! This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh! This is just an adorable project! I love the hay bales, the wheelbarrow and the cute pumpkins! I love the way you put the little buttons on each pumpkins head! So cute!

    Hugs,

    Chriss - Scrappin' With Chriss and Lou

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your pumpkins and wheelbarrow are so adorable! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. As always Beth, a great job. I can never figure out how you find the time to do such wonderful and creative crafting and still be a full time awesome mom and wife.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These pumpkins and wheelbarrow are adorable...beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so cool Beth!! Love how you added the jack-o-lantern's faces on the pumpkins. Just so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a creative project. Loving these adorable pumpkins!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just finished the hop...took me several hours as I had to look at EVERYTHING! So fun and such wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the pumpkins..TOO cute! Super cute wheelbarrow and a fun sentiment!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just getting started and I can't wait to see everyone's creations. I already love the pumpkins and wheelbarrow. I can tell there is going to be lots of great ideas today!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is the cutest project. 💜 the pumpkin boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love it. I love how you combined the two sets.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a fun project. The details are fabulous.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fantantic! I love all the faces! so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love that project!! Super cute! I couldn't log in as a follower but I am an email subscriber

    ReplyDelete
  30. So cute. I love Halloween and fall! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beth my mom says you can send her those pumpkins! LOL She fell in love with them when see saw them on Facebook. They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete