Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

My Cornucopia Display

Hello and Happy Monday! Hope you all are doing well! Tanya from Crafting on Caffeine here today, I needed a break from Halloween so I decided to do something for my table at Thanksgiving. Hope you enjoy! 


I used the following SVG Attic collections to put this together. The Cornucopia is from SDS Pilgrims Prayer. The pumpkins are from Fall Harvest Favor Boxes SVG Kit. The apples are from JGW Fall Ensemble. And the Pinecones are from JGW Santas Repose.


I used my eBrush to give the edges of everything just the right touch. 


I also used the following to put finishing touches on everything.

Hope you got some inspiration to create your own! 

7 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful display! I love that you used the pumpkins from the Fall Harvest Favor Boxes, I wouldn't have thought of that. I need to make one for my table centerpiece! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya that is AMAZING!!!! love all of the detail and the paper is perfect!!! Would you make one for me and ship it, LOL!!! Great idea starting early on the Thanksgiving decorations!!
    Katie Sr.
    2CraftyKaties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous fall display! I love all of the different files that you have blended seamlessly to create it. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! This is Amazing!! I love the beautiful pumkpins and favor boxes.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely fantastic!! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it you have done a fantastic job

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastical! Absolutely beautiful and makes me excited for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete