Pages

Friday, October 9, 2015

Spooky Halloween ~ with Cyndy G.

The count down is on, Halloween is three weeks away.  It always amazes me how time continues to speed up as you get older!  Halloween is definitely one of my favorite holidays.  I love all the different directions you can go with your decor; spooky and scary, or colorful and cute.  I choose the later for this project.  I decided to make the  Spooky Halloween Block Boxes from JGW Batwing Brew.

Spooky Halloween block set

I pulled out some of my old stash of paper and finally found a use for some 
We R Memory Keepers paper I have been holding on to.  

Witches broom

I love the way my witches broom from the JGW 3D Witch kit turned out.  
I used some crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl Jam, one of my favorites!

Witch hat

The witches hat is also from JGW 3D Witch kit.
This hat goes together so quickly.

Block letter "S"

I added a few dots, buttons and a bat brad for dimension. 

Halloween block

I also added a touch of Trendy Twine Grape Fizz.

Block letter "y"

I just love how everything came together.  
I hope you have enjoyed my project today.  
I look forward to seeing all your Halloween projects!

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G.

6 comments: