Pages

Monday, October 19, 2015

Mr & Mrs box letters with Angeline

Good Monday!
Angeline here to share with you a wedding project I did over the weekend. 

I used the SDS 3D Box Letters kit to make this Mr & Mrs signage. 
I glued the letters together and added lots of glitter to it! 

I also used the tuxedo and wedding gown from the JGW Wedding Wishes box card.

SVG Attic: Mr & Mrs box letters with Angeline #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #wedding #boxletters #mrandmrs

SVG Attic: Mr & Mrs box letters with Angeline #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #wedding #boxletters #mrandmrs

Am very glad the couple liked it! *yay*!

Thanks for stopping by.

Angeline Choo
blog // facebook // instagram // youtube

2 comments:

  1. Wow! These really turned out awesome, Angeline! You did a great job on these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. I love this. I'm sure the bride and groom were very happy with their wonderful decorations! :)

    ReplyDelete